Women's Printed First Dawn Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Printed First Dawn Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
The First Dawn Jacket is the weather protection you want packed in your trail vest or backpack. It's light, breathable, unfussy, and purpose-built with long trail runs in mind. The print and logos are reflective for low-light safety. Plus, it's made using recycled materials, helping to give waste a second chance.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 40D, 67 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Pocket :
- 105 G/M², 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- Light and easily packable
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell helps keep you dry
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin guard
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Stows in back pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on lower sleeves and back for enhanced visibility
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 May 2022 23:02:31 EDT