Women's Routeset Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Routeset Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Stretch fabric provides greater range of motion and ultimate comfort.
We've engineered our Routeset Trousers with flexibility, adjustability and movement in mind. The high-constructed waist provides a flattering fit and low bulk under a harness. In addition, the inseam gusset and low-profile friction locks at the leg openings accommodate a range of mountaineering boots. Add a touch of stretch and articulated, double-layer knee panels, and you'll be able to move unrestricted on technical climbs. When temperatures start to climb, the UPF 40+ in the fabric has you covered. And on top of that, they're made from soft yet tough organic cotton, making them a kinder choice for nature.
- Fabric :
- 170 G/M², 97% Organic Cotton Ripstop, 3% Elastane
- Inseam :
- Sizes :
- Straight leg silhouette
- High-constructed waist with darts
- Snap-front waist with an internal drawcord for adjustability
- Hand pockets and open back pockets with mesh pocket bags for added breathability
- Inseam gusset and articulated knees
- Double-layer knee panels
- Patch-on tool pocket on left thigh
- Low-profile friction lock at leg openings for adjustability
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Interior climb collection label
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 19:03:29 EDT