Women's Speedlight Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Speedlight Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Windproof fabric reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
Rugged yet forgiving, the Speedlight Trousers are classic soft-shell all-rounders. Designed for above the tree line alpine activities, from glacier crossing to ridge climbing, they feature WindWall™ technology and a water-repellent treatment. Four-way stretch means they won't get in your way when scrambling; ripstop nylon in the reinforcement areas over the knees and sides means they can take brushes with rock; and quick-drying FlashDry™ fabric actively wicks away sweat. Three zipped pockets and a removable elasticated belt finish them off nicely.
- Fabric – Body :
- 90D, 148 G/M², 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch, WindWall™ with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Inserts :
- 90D, 153 G/M², 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane, Ripstop
- Avg Weight :
- Inseam :
- Sizes :
- Stretch fabric
- Elasticated removable belt
- Three zipped pockets
- FlashDry XD™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 June 2022 22:13:37 EDT