Women’s Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Average weight:
- 630 g
- Centre back:
- 73.66 cm
- 70D x 70D 159 g/m² 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced mobility
- Three-layer fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zero shoulder seamsfor optimum comfort with a pack
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim and single-pull back adjust
- Perforated tricot at chin guard allows for breathability and comfort
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON® centre front zip
- Twolarge alpine chest pockets with exposed, matte PU zips for storage
- One horizontal, bellowed pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Two large internal,mesh drop pockets
- One horizontal, internal pocket
- Velcro® cuff tabs
- Internal elastic thumb loop at cuffs keeps sleeves in place for easylayering
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage at the back
- Hem cinch cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Oversize cordlocks at hood and hem are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 October 2019 04:42:47 EDT