Women's Summit Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Part of our pinnacle boundary-pushing Summit Series™, the Summit Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers deliver freeride style with big mountain performance. The seam-sealed three-layer shell doesn't just harness breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™, but mechanical stretch offers the highest level of flexibility and mobility while you ride. The spring-loaded suspenders ensure a comfortable fit when pushing yourself to your limits, self-equalising with a single pull. And even handier - the hybrid suspension enables full drop-seat functionality without having to remove the suspenders. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Body :
- 175 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Bib and Back Panel :
- 162 G/M², FUTURELIGHT 3L—96% Polyester, 4% Elastane with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 74,93 cm, R 80,01 cm, L 85,09 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / R
- These trousers deliver freeride style with big-mountain performance
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mechanical stretch and a warm backer
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded, locking cam self-equalises with a single pull
- Hybrid suspender construction mounts to inner tab, which allows for full drop-seat functionality without having to remove the suspenders
- Stretch-woven upper bib and back panel for comfort and reduced bulk
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets with internal gear loops
- Hand pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Left thigh pocket has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and internal gear loop
- Right thigh pocket has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, beacon-keeper clip and pouch system
- Inner-leg vents with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Zipped outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- Bonded, reinforced kickpatches and leg openings
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 December 2023 03:14:38 EST