Women's Thermoball™ Lace-Up Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Thermoball™ Lace-Up Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
- Upper :
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled PET ripstop material
- Weight :
- ½ pair 627g, pair 1254g
- Sizes :
- 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to keep feet dry
- Synthetic mudguardkeeps the elements out
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth
- Collar bungee is adjustable to prevent snow from gettingin
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Comfortable OrthoLite® footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Rubber outsolefor increased traction
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.