Women's Thermoball™ Progressive Zip-Up Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Thermoball™ Progressive Zip-Up Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
- Upper :
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled PET ripstop material
- Insulation :
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation
- Weight :
- ½ pair 340 g, pair 680 g
- Sizes :
- 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to keep feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- Comfortable OrthoLite® footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Rubber outsole for increased traction
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 June 2022 22:14:34 EDT