Women's Unlimited Steep Series™ Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Unlimited Steep Series™ Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Average weight:
- 360 g
- Fabric, body:
- 10D 27 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Centre back:
- 71.12 cm
- S, M, L, XL
- Synthetic insulation:
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in hood
- Down insulation:
- 800 fill ProDown™ in body;certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fabric – hood, sleeves, side panels, lower-back and front-hempanel:
- 50D x 50D 82 g/m² 83% nylon, 17% elastane stretch woven with FlashDry-XD™ and DWR finish
- FlashDry-XD™ is engineered to wick more moisture away than standard fabric for dryness, especially during intense activity
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation to keep you warm and dry without adding bulk
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- Highly breathable, stretch-woven fabric on hood, sleeves, sides, lower back and front hem for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport
- Lightweight 10D fabric for maximum agility
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Slim fit
- Adjustable hem for a precise fit
- Integrated thumb loop cuffs
- Two secure-zip,pack-friendly chest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket
- Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one for stitch-free, non-bonded baffles
- Fixed, insulated, Lycra®-bound under-helmet hood