Women's VECTIV™ Exploris FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Exploris FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking boots engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the Cordura® ripstop mesh is durable but light. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Ripstop Mesh
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Sizes :
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 357g, Pair 714g
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Ghillie lacing system
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker geometry midsole engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 4mm lugs for good traction
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 July 2022 03:32:23 EDT