Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Reflect Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Reflect Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the new FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Reflects this translates as the perfect balance of responsiveness and waterproof protection in ultra-distance trail running shoes. They're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® while the 6mm toe-to-heel offset together with the rocker midsoles propel you into your next gait cycle. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane brings sustainable breathable waterproofness. Reflective details deliver low-light visibility for extra safety.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Super-Durable Full-Length Matryx® Upper Made with Kevlar® and Polyamide Yarns
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 291g, Pair: 582g
- Sizes :
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- Reflective speckle print on midsole for enhanced visibility
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- 5mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 May 2022 15:50:46 EDT