Women's Wayroute FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Wayroute FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Upper :
- Performance Mesh with a Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Weight Per Pair :
- Sizes :
- Upper - performance mesh in vamp and collar
- Mono-mesh quarter panel
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Integrated midfoot-support harness and lacing system
- Protective no-sew TPU quarter overlays, toe cap and heel
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Trainer-like comfort
- Sole unit - single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for light hiking
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
SPOT CLEAN AFTER USE
Make sure to clean your shoes after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 January 2022 13:10:37 EST