Click For Fullscreen
Women's Winter Mira Triclimate® Jacket
Best-selling versatility against the elements.
A great choice for camping trips and high-altitude hikes in winter, especially if you want to stay looking stylish. A waterproof DryVent™ shell keeps you dry when heavy snow or rain begins to fall, complemented by a long centre back for added protection against puddle splashes and mud. A removable hybrid down liner keeps you cosy in cold conditions, and coupled with the soft shell provides unique three-in-one versatility on the mountain - ideal if you want to go big but pack light.
High-fill goose down yields unmatched warmth, even in the coldest weather.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Inner jacket: 600 fill down with stretch underarms panels
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Reversed coil centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets with flaps
- Outer jacket: Two hand patch pockets with snap closure on pocket flap
- Outer jacket: Adjustable self fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Outer jacket: Snap adjustment at hem
- Inner jacket: Detachable sleeves for convert to a short-sleeve jacket
- Inner jacket: Half-elasticated cuffs
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 170 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L-90% nylon, 10% elastane
- 20D 35 g/m2 -100% nylon
- Inner insulation:
- 600 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down