Youth 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Down jackets don't get more iconic than our 1996 Retro Nuptse. Perfect for wrapping up warm on chilly days in the city, this version for young explorers is identical to the much-loved adults' classic. It's filled with responsibly-sourced natural down for winter warmth and features recognisable The North Face® colourblocking.
- Fabric - solid body :
- 40D 57g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - print body :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycledpolyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Fabric - yoke and collar overlay :
- 50D 69g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Fabric - insulation :
- 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) byControl Union
- Average weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Full zip jacket can be zipped into complementing garments from The North Face®
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Encased-elastic cuffs and hem
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 May 2022 01:36:09 EDT