Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking shoes engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the nubuck leather is durable but soft.
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Upper :
- Soft Nubuck Leather
- Approx :
- ½ Pair: 303 g / Pair: 606 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole tuned for women
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- 4 mm lugs for good traction
- UPPER: Soft nubuck leather upper
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 15:50:03 EDT