Girls' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - dody :
- 75D 199 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - powder-skirt lining :
- 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation :
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 150 g in sleeves, 100 g in hood
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even inwet weather
- Three-piece, insulated, zip-off hood
- VISLON® centre front zip with hook-and-loop draft flap
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Adjustablehook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with goggle cloth
- Inner cuff with thumbholes
- Stretch fabric in the back and underarmpanels provides zoned mobility
- Internal wrist gaiter helps keep out snow
- Adjustable powder skirt with attached shockcord
- Internal goggle pocket
- Hemcinch-cord for adjustability
- ID label
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 September 2021 22:54:53 EDT