Women's Hikesteller Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hikesteller Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
This product can be combined with other Triclimate®-compatible products for complete weather protection.
- Fabric :
- 109 G/M², 89% Nylon, 11% Polyester / Woven / Plain / DryVent™ / DWR 2L Hydrophilic PU Lamination
- Sizes :
- Exterior 2L DryVent™ coating with DWR finish
- Includes triclimate tape with snaps on collar and cuffs
- Bonded hood peak with wire
- Back hood adjustment
- Hidden zip side hand pockets
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Curved body cutline
- 5” high back vent
- Hidden waist adjustment
- TNF front and back white heat transfer logo
- DryVent™ logo 4” from sleeve hem
- 2” baffles
- Quilting shape follows cutline
- Inner jacket compatible with triclimate loop and snap
- Elastic binding cuffs
- TNF heat transfer logo on front and back
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 March 2024 05:47:13 EST