Women's Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket defies expectations with the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection. It is our pinnacle three-layer shell garment, designed for pushing your limits in challenging conditions. Ergonomic patterning and stretch fabric deliver more flexibility with full arms-up mobility for gruelling ascents. High-wear areas are reinforced with durable, abrasion-resistant Spectra® yarn. A fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood with wire brim and perforated chin guard let you lock out bad weather when fully geared up. Two chest pockets are fully harness compatible and seamless shoulders ensure improved backpack carrying comfort. It also comes with its own stuffsack for easy storage in your backpack or on your harness. The Summit Series™ system of layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric – Hood, Lower Sleeves and Hem :
- 75D x 100D, 141 G/M², 3-Layer FUTURELIGHT™—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and DWR Finish
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 70D x 20D, 152 G/M², 3-Layer FUTURELIGHT™—100% Recycled Nylon with Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- High-wear areas reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Brushed-tricot chin guard with laser-cut perforations for breathability and comfort
- Two chest pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an internal pocket on left
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with a riveted cord lock
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Check before washing
Please check the tag inside the item carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 15:44:09 EDT