Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Two jackets, three different weather situations - triclimate jackets are based on the original mountain layering system and, as such, are really versatile. The Carto features a breathable waterproof DryVent™ outer shell and a PrimaLoft® Black insulated inner jacket for lightweight warmth. Wear them together for full wet, windy and cold weather or on their own as the conditions allow.
- Centreback :
- 68,58 cm
- Fabric - Outer Body :
- 116 G/M², DryVent™ 2—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Outer Lining :
- 68 G/M², 100% Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Outer Insulation :
- 60% Recycled Polyester in Body, 120 g in Collar, 60 g in Sleeves
- Fabric - Inner :
- 72 G/M², 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Inner Insulation :
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with an internal draft flap
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Inner contains Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Additional secure-zip pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Check before washing
Please check the tag inside the item carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 16:52:35 EDT