Assault FUTURELIGHT™ Bivy
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Assault FUTURELIGHT™ Bivy in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Canopy :
- 20D 73 G/M² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Floor :
- 40D Nylon Ripstop, 3000 mm PU/Silicone Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Two-way zip allows venting from top of bivy
- This minimalist bivy doesn’t take up much space in your pack yet offers a surprisingly livable shelter
- DAC Featherlite NSL™ poles
- Internal poles improve comfort and head room
- Breathable-waterproof, recycled FUTURELIGHT™ 3L laminate material
- Poles | 2
- Capacity | 1
- Total Weight | 0,785 kg
- Trail Weight | 0,74 kg
- Floor Area | 1,98 m²
- Pole Diam8,05 mmeters | 8,05 mm
- Doors | 1
Inspect your tent before cleaning
Proper cleaning and storage of your tent will help prolong its life. Before storing your tent, set it up and inspect it. Look for any damage, pulled seams, broken zips, holes or mildew.
Once you have inspected your tent, clean all dust and dirt marks with a sponge, mild soap, and tepid water. Rinse with a clean wet sponge. Allow the tent to dry thoroughly before dismantling it. Do not soak your tent, and never machine-wash it.
Store loosely in a cool, dry place
Store the tent loosely, in a large cotton sack or in a cardboard box, in a cool, dry place. Be sure to wipe down your poles with a sponge or towel. Salt can corrode them, and dirt on poles stored with your tent can contribute to mildew growth.
Retreat the tent
Spray your tent with a UV blocking spray every once in a while to protect against sun damage and tent fly delamination.
Dry before packing
To prevent mould and mildew from building up, ensure your tent is completely dry before you pack it away. Similarly, be sure the shock cord in your poles is dry before storing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 February 2024 01:15:19 EST