Women's Plus Size 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Plus Size 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Centreback :
- 66,675 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 57 G/M², 100% Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Collar, Yoke & Lining :
- 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Sizes 1X–3X patterned specifically for plus sizes
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversized baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Shock cord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversized logos of the original ’96 jacket
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation. Discover more about RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN\n
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 February 2024 01:42:35 EST