Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane Enhanced with Spectra® Yarns for Durability
- Midsole :
- Lightweight PU
- Outsole :
- Vibram® Litebase Mont Rubber
- Weight :
- ½ Pair 593.8g, Pair 1187.6 g
- Unisex sizing
- Low-cut, low-profile internal boot
- Semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Zipped, protective gaiter has a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane enhanced with Spectra® yarns for durability
- Boa® fit system with a three-strap construction
- Offset waterproof zip
- Carbon fibre shank for stiffness
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection. Discover more about FUTURELIGHT™\n
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 March 2024 02:43:22 EST