Men's VECTIV™ Exploris II Leather Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Exploris II Leather Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 458 g, Pair: 916 g
- Sizes :
- 7–13, 14
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- UPPER: At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group (LWG)–certified tanneries
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2 mm greater stack height than the S21/F21 version
- Broader platform below foot provides inherent stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward. Discover more about VECTIV™\n
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection. Discover more about FUTURELIGHT™\n
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 March 2024 07:59:15 EST