Women's Antora Rain Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Antora Rain Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric :
- 109 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- R 78,74 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Elasticated waistband with an internal drawcord for adjustability
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets
- Articulated knees
- Lower-leg zip for easy on/off over boots
- Hook-and-loop adjustment at leg openings
- Locker loop on centre back waistband
- Heat transfer logo above right knee
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 February 2024 01:37:35 EST