Women’s A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Average weight:
- 830 g
- Centre back:
- 78.74 cm
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% recycled polyester with brushed tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Pack-compatible #5 YKK® AquaGuard® pit-zip vents
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- Cell phone pocket on the left chest
- Pass-through pocket
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Pack-friendly pockets and venting
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Integrated cuff closure
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Two-way, adjustable hood management system for dialled coverage
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe