Men's Summit Soft Shell Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Soft Shell Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Windproof fabric reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
Whether on a long approach or a technical climb, the Summit Soft Shell Trousers are built for the long-haul. Made with durable nylon and stretchy elastane, harnessing articulated design details and reinforced kickpatches, they are engineered with movement in mind. They feature two zipped hand pockets and a thigh pocket with integrated gear loop. And the hem openings feature zips and stretch gusseting to accommodate a range of mountaineering boots. On top of all this they are fully windproof, thanks to hardworking WindWall™ fabric technology. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric – Body :
- 70D x 40D, 240 G/M², WindWall™—93% Nylon, 7% Elastane Double Weave
- Fabric – Kickpatches :
- 420D x 500D, 230 G/M², 100% Nylon
- Avg Weight :
- Inseam :
- S 74,93cm, R 80,01cm, L 85,09cm
- Durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch
- Highly wind resistant; air permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Removable suspenders
- Low-profile waistband with a zip-fly and snap-tab closure as well as internal elastic at rear
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip, water-resistant hand pockets
- Articulated knees allow for better movement
- Hem openings with a water-resistant, reverse-coil zip and a stretch-panel gusset to accommodate a range of boots
- Hem has tie-down eyelets for easy integration with boots and a snap-back feature for ease of use when gusset is open
- Kickpatches for increased durability
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip thigh pocket on right with internal gear loop
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 June 2022 17:54:18 EDT