Basin Backpack 36L
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Basin Backpack 36L in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Water Bottle Pocket
Keep your water close at hand with an external bottle pocket
Stay organised and find a home for pens, pencils, papers, phone and more with internal organisation pockets
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Body :
- 210D, Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Boot :
- 600D Recycled Polyester
- Minimalist, two-point trekking-pole attachment to hold poles
- Lightweight nylon ripstop helps keep pack weight down while the rugged polyester boot provides durability where you need it
- Padded, secure-zip hip belt pocket provides quick access to snacks and other items
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
- Hydration sleeve
- NextVent™ back panel and shoulder straps offer padding and breathability for a comfortable yet minimalist carry
- Concealed rain cover deploys easily and attaches to specific points for a precise fit
- Large main compartment holds your trail needs
- External stash pocket holds bulky or quick-access items, and compression straps hold items in place
- Rear lash points provide additional connectivity
- Two quick-access water bottle pockets
- Avg Weight | 1070 g
- Dimensions | 30 cm x 19,6 cm x 57,9 cm
- Access | Top
- Stays | Dual Stays
- Volume | 36 Litres
- Suspension | NextVent™
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 December 2023 15:36:43 EST