Summit Series™ 2 Metre Dome Tent
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Series™ 2 Metre Dome Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Sizes :
- Fabric – Fly & Canopy :
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Oxford, 1500mm PU coating
- Fabric - Floor :
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Taffeta, 5000mm PU coating with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Can fit eight sleepers comfortably
- Updated pole architecture offers a simplified setup with a colour-coded design
- Floor can be removed to dig out space for a kitchen and increase the interior living space
- Adjustable roof vent can seal out inclement weather or be opened to increase airflow
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves and gear
- Two doors allow for multiple entry and exit points
- Pole configuration creates steep walls and maximum living space
- Capacity | 8
- Total Weight | 22,6 kg
- Footprint Weight | 2.592 kg
- Floor Area | 15,5 m²
- Pole Diameters | 11 mm
- Poles | 13
- Doors | 2
Inspect your tent before cleaning
Proper cleaning and storage of your tent will help prolong its life. Before storing your tent, set it up and inspect it. Look for any damage, pulled seams, broken zips, holes or mildew.
Once you have inspected your tent, clean all dust and dirt marks with a sponge, mild soap, and tepid water. Rinse with a clean wet sponge. Allow the tent to dry thoroughly before dismantling it. Do not soak your tent, and never machine-wash it.
Store loosely in a cool, dry place
Store the tent loosely, in a large cotton sack or in a cardboard box, in a cool, dry place. Be sure to wipe down your poles with a sponge or towel. Salt can corrode them, and dirt on poles stored with your tent can contribute to mildew growth.
Retreat the tent
Spray your tent with a UV blocking spray every once in a while to protect against sun damage and tent fly delamination.
Dry before packing
To prevent mould and mildew from building up, ensure your tent is completely dry before you pack it away. Similarly, be sure the shock cord in your poles is dry before storing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 December 2023 22:18:48 EST