Boys' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body (Solid Colours) :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Printed Style) :
- 119 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back Yoke & Underarm Panels :
- 175 G/M², 94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Body Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hand Pocket & Powder Skirt Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 150 g in the Sleeves,100 g in the Hood
- Centreback :
- 64,77 cm
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16), XXL(18/20)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Removable three-piece, zip-off hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap closure
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip pass pocket on the left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Stretch fabric on the back yoke and underarm panels provides zoned mobility
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal wrist gaiter helps keep out snow
- Powder skirt with a shock cord for adjustability
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 18:52:15 EST