Etip™ Trail Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Etip™ Trail Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
- Fabric - Back of Hand :
- WindWall™—92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Palm :
- Etip™ Compatible, Conductive 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane Brushed Fleece
- Fabric - Flip Mitt :
- 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Cuff :
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane Knit
- Fabric - Back of Hand Lining :
- 100% Recycled Polyester Brushed Tricot
- Flip Mitt Insulation :
- 40g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Back of hand made with 92% recycled polyester
- Windproof flip mitt
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Stow pocket on back of hand where you can store the flip mitt
- Flip mitt has Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Silicone gripper palm overlay for a better grip
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 15:45:36 EST