Girls' Arctic Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Arctic Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Fabric - Body :
- 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 72% Polyester, 28% Recycled Polyester High-Pile Fleece
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Faux Fur Trim :
- 660 G/M², 70% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 13% Modacrylic
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Goose Down in the Body; Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified by Control Union, CU 843098
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Hood
- Centreback :
- 83,185 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- 600-fill goose down in the body
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation in the hood is made with hollow-core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- Attached, fleece-lined, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Removable faux fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap closure
- Encased cinch-cord at the waist for adjustability
- Secure zip
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 06:58:10 EST