Teens' Fastpack Waterproof Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Fastpack Waterproof Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Upper :
- 70% Recycled Polyester Mesh with DryVent™ Waterproof Membrane
- Lining, Collar, Webbings and Lace :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Sizes :
- Medium: 1-7 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Upper made with 70% recycled polyester mesh and 100% recycled polyester collar, webbings and lace
- Lined with 100% recycled polyester
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- Reflective webbing pull tab
- Super-soft collar
- Durable PU-coated leather rand
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- Non-marking, trail-capable rubber outsole
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 November 2023 23:12:36 EST