Teens' ThermoBall™ Traction Winter Mules II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' ThermoBall™ Traction Winter Mules II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Upper :
- Water-Repellent, Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Full-Sheet Rubber Outsole for Traction
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 94 g / Pair: 188 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 10-7 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Water-repellent, recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Cosy fleece lining
- SOLE UNIT: Full-sheet rubber outsole for traction
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 November 2023 06:00:45 EST