Boys' Warm Storm Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Warm Storm Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hood & Upper Body Lining :
- 220 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester High-Pile Fleece
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 165 G/M², 100% Polyester Micro-Fleece
- Fabric - Sleeve Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Sleeves
- Centreback :
- 62,865 cm
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16), XXL(18/20)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled polyester
- Hood and upper body lined with cosy high-pile fleece
- Lower body lined with micro-fleece
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation in the sleeves is made with hollow-core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- Attached three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Exposed centre front zip with a non-PFC DWR finish, internal storm flap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip slash hand pockets
- Encased elastic cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 13:56:00 EST