Kids' Montana Ski Etip™ Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Montana Ski Etip™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Shell :
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Palm Overlay :
- 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane (PU) Faux Leather
- Fabric - Thumb :
- Etip™ Compatible
- Fabric - Back of Hand Lining :
- 275 G/M², 100% Polyester Brushed High Pile Fleece
- Fabric - Palm Lining :
- TKA 100—190 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Fabric - Gauntlet Lining :
- WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Back of Hand Insulation :
- 160g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Palm Insulation :
- 120g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- Shell made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Back-of-hand lining made from recycled polyester Sherpa fleece and palm lining made with recycled polyester TKA 100 fleece
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Faux-leather palm overlay for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Zigzag stitch with elastic at wrist for a better fit
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when they’re not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 November 2023 22:55:11 EST