Baby 1996 Retro Nuptse One-Piece
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Baby 1996 Retro Nuptse One-Piece in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Solid Body :
- 40D, 57 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Body :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke, Forearm and Legs :
- 50D, 69 G/M², 100% Nylon Plain Weave with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D, 73 G/M². 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down
- Inseam :
- 26,67 cm
- Sizes :
- Solid body made with recycled nylon and print body made with recycled polyester
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Asymmetrical VISLON® front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Elastic binding on sleeve cuffs and leg cuffs
- Fold-over mitts at sleeve cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 February 2024 12:10:20 EST