Kids' Antora Rain Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Antora Rain Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Body :
- 121 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Reverse-coil leg zips open from cuff to knee for easy on/off
- Encased-elastic cuffs with a hook-and-loop tab for cinching
- Reflective bar on calves
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal elastic drawcord for adjustability
- Secure-zip welt back pocket
- Stows in back packet
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 16:22:22 EST