Lynx Eco Sleeping Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Lynx Eco Sleeping Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Fabric – Shell :
- 20D Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- Recycled Synthetic Insulation
- Cyclone construction wraps the synthetic insulation around the bag in efficient, compressible, vertical baffles
- Fully insulated hood with a cinch collar helps seal out chilly breezes and helps keep your head warm
- The 2/3 side zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight
- Shock cords on the back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- Hand pockets at the top of the bag let you curl up in the bag for added warmth and comfort like in a quilt
- Compression stuffsack included
- Temp Rating | 35 F / 2 C
- Total Weight | Regular 700g / Long 814g
- Internal Length | Regular 197cm / Long 212cm
- Max User Height | Regular 183cm / Long 198cm
- Shoulder Circ | Regular 157cm / Long 163cm
- Hip Circ | Regular 145cm / Long 150cm
- Foot Circ | Regular 107cm / Long 109cm
- Stuffsack Size | 17,8cm x 35,6cm
- Sizes | REG, LNG / RH, LH
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 January 2022 14:51:59 EST