Men's Recycled Zaneck Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Recycled Zaneck Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
The Zaneck is an understated kind of jacket. But don't let its simple exterior fool you. Thanks to DryVent™ fabric technology, it's breathable, waterproof and windproof. It's also made from recycled polyester, giving discarded plastic a new use and preventing it from ending up in landfill. The insulation is breathable, lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco. So not only will the Zaneck keep you dry, it will also keep you just-right warm. The two-way zip is protected by a placket, helping to keep wet and windy weather on the right side of the jacket. The faux-fur trim on the hood is removable and there are two hand pockets and an internal chest pocket.
- Fabric :
- 50/150D, 172 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester / Woven / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- Thermolite Eco
- Sizes :
- Hood adjustment
- Two-way zip under placket with hidden snaps
- Opened hand pockets with flap
- Rib inside sleeve cuff and tab with snap to adjust
- Inner zippered chest pocket
- Fun inside quilting
- Removable fur at hood
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 07 July 2022 12:27:43 EDT