The North Face X Undercover Soukuu Geodesic Shell Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the The North Face X Undercover Soukuu Geodesic Shell Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 180 G/M², 100% Polyester with Printed Tricot Backer
- Fabric - Yoke, Sleeves, Overlay & Hoodie Triangles :
- 208 G/M², 100% Polyester with Printed Tricot Backer
- Fabric - Lining :
- 118 G/M², 100% Recycled Nyon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Below-the-knee-length fishtail parka that transforms into a mid-length jacket
- Iconic Geodesic pattern engineered onto the jacket
- Fully bonded with branded seam tape
- Front and back cinch-adjustable hood
- Two-way centre front zip with storm flap
- Perforated chin guard
- Bonded waterproof zipped pocket on the left sleeve
- VELCRO® adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable waist with internal drawcord
- Two waterproof zipped hand pockets with aviator flaps
- Branded The North Face® logo on the front left and SOUKUU logo on the back right shoulder
- SOUKUU woven patch label at the right shoulder
- Undercover Jun Takahashi logo at the right wrist
- D-rings at the elbows for glove attachment
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 February 2024 11:32:56 EST