Men's Alpine Polartec® Fleece 200 Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Alpine Polartec® Fleece 200 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 258 G/M², Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Overlay :
- 75D x 170D, 138 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Designed for circularity – get the product back to us to keep the adventures going
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with a zipper garage at upper neck
- Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; co-branded Polartec® logo on left sleeve
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 February 2024 20:49:06 EST