Men's Printed First Dawn Running Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed First Dawn Running Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
The First Dawn Jacket is the weather protection you want packed in your trail vest or backpack. It's light, breathable, unfussy, and purpose-built with long trail runs in mind. The print and logos are reflective for low-light safety. Plus, it's made using recycled materials, helping to give waste a second chance.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 40D, 67 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric – Pocket :
- 105 G/M², 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
- Sizes :
- Light and easily packable
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell helps keep you dry
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin guard
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Stows in back pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on upper back and lower sleeves for enhanced visibility
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 July 2022 05:55:16 EDT