Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Packable Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Packable Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Average weight:
- 720 g
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon
- 700 fill goose down, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Centre back:
- 66.04 cm
- Fabric, solid:
- 40D 57 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket and featuring the same oversize baffles
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish for added protection
- Stowable hood packs into collar, and the whole jacket stows in a hand pocket for easy travel
- Internal zip pocket for your small essentials
- Exposed VISLON® two-way centre front zip
- Boxy retro-style silhouette
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs and adjustable hem so you can get a precise, comfort fit