Men's Antora Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Antora Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Whether hiking dirt trails or pacing over scree-covered rock, don't let the weather stop you. With a waterproof DryVent™ shell, the Antora Jacket repels wind and rain to leave you feeling warm, dry and comfortable. Secure zipped hand pockets are great for stashing essentials. The hood is adjustable to protect your head from the elements. And that's not all, as this jacket is made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 88 G/M², DryVent™ 2L, 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining :
- 75D, 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with zipped hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Storm-flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Side-hem adjuster
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 09:57:08 EDT