Men's Box Canyon Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Box Canyon Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric :
- 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton / Woven / Faille / DryVent™ / 195g/m² / 150/144 denier
- Insulation :
- 550 RDS down fill
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The North Face® partners with the Better Cotton Initiative to create a brighter future for cotton and the people whose livelihoods depend on it
- Detachable three panel hood with adjustments
- Two opened patched hand pockets
- Snap adjustments on thecuffs
- Brown Label patch
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.