Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Two jackets, three different weather situations - triclimate jackets are based on the original mountain layering system and, as such, are really versatile. The Carto features a breathable-waterproof DryVent™ outer shell and a PrimaLoft® Black insulated inner jacket for lightweight warmth. Wear them together for full wet, windy and cold weather or on their own as the conditions allow.
- Outer body :
- 75D 116g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Outer lining :
- 75D 68g/m² 100% polyester taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Outer insulation :
- 60% recycled polyester in body, 120g in collar, 60g in sleeves
- Inner :
- 50D 72g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation :
- 100g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation
- Adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil front zip with an internal draft flap
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Additional secure-zip pocket on liner
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 June 2022 02:50:15 EDT