Men's Cirque Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cirque Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - body :
- 100D x 100D 144g/m² 100% polyester with 4-way mechanical stretch
- Fabric - Body lining :
- 20D x 20D 43g/m² 100% nylon ripstop /Side-body and elbow-panel lining: 20D x 30D 64g/m² 91% nylon, 9% elastane stretch woven
- Fabric - Lining below powder skirt :
- 70Dx 70D 70g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Down insulation :
- 550 fill goose down in body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) byControl Union
- Synthetic insulation :
- 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in underarm and side panels
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- S, M, L, XL
- Waterproof fabric only. Seams aren't taped
- Fixed, oversize hood with funnel neck
- Rib-knit inner collar
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snapaway powder skirt
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm zips
- Rib-knit wrist gaiters
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.