Men's Diablo Down Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Diablo Down Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
A down gilet is an amazing layering piece. You can easily stuff it into a backpack when hiking, but as soon as you stop or the temperature drops, you can pull it on for instant warmth where you need it most. The Diablo Down Gilet does this in a lightweight package, thanks to its 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down. Combine it with a shell jacket and midlayer fleece for full weather protection when hiking.
- Fabric :
- 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable-Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Insulation :
- 215g 700-Fill Grey Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Two zipped hand pockets and an internal chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem with shock cord
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 07:52:49 EDT