Men's Driftview Anorak
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Driftview Anorak in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body (Solid Colours) :
- 177 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Printed Style) :
- DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Centreback :
- 78,105 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 802 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Covered, reverse-coil centre front half-zip
- Side entry with a reverse-coil zip for easy on/off
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Stacked kangaroo pocket with a hook-and-loop top-access closure, separate secure-zip hand pockets and cord routing
- Snap-closure wrist pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 19:23:11 EST