Men's Explore Camp Slides
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Explore Camp Slides in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 305.2 g, Pair: 610.4 g
- Sizes :
- 7-14 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Slide has a durable, sustainability-conscious design: All parts of the breathable and water-friendly upper—webbing straps, mesh lining, slider buckle and pull loops—are made with up to 95% recycled P.E.T. content
- Instep volume is adjustable via a slider buckle with a hook-and-loop closure to accommodate varying foot shapes and for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Contoured EVA footbed provides underfoot stability and has a topo texture that helps prevent your foot from slipping
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole provides all-day underfoot comfort
- SURFACE CTRL™ rubber outsole is lightweight and capable with 3.5 mm lugs for traction on rugged trails and is made with 10% rubber from smallholder farmers committed to agroforestry principles and regenerative agriculture practices
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 21 February 2024 00:40:38 EST