Men's Himalayan Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Pull-on our Himalayan Insulated Jacket and you won't feel the wind chill, thanks to the fully windproof fabric and synthetic insulation. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, helping to keep discarded plastic out of landfill.
- Fabric – Body Below Yoke :
- 38 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Yoke, Sleeve Panels and Hand Pocket Welts :
- 70D x 160D, 110 G/M², WindWall® –100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 350g 100% Polyester (98% Recycled) in Body; 300g in Sleeves
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- 98% recycled polyester insulation
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Fold-over self fabric at cuffs and hem
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Secure-zip interior pocket
- Embroidered The North Face® logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 May 2022 04:54:13 EDT